Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ahhhh real monsters.

Guys. I freaking suck at blogging. I probably have a million and a half things I could tell you but my life is so crazy that I don't have much time. The blog title is irrelevant. What I can tell you though is that I absolutely LOVE how busy I have been lately. Camps, Lynx, Work... everything is just a real treat. Here are some highlights

-Post camp, staying in the dorms and entertaining 15 HS kids
-Lynx won in OT tonight. Freaking ridiculous game. we were lucky.
-NWC Best in Basketball camp is the highlight of my summer hands down.
- I am learning more then I could ever imagine about how God is Glorified through the passions in our life and why he gives us those passions.
- The 4th.. good stuff.
- I read a good book. 19 Minutes.

I will have stories and more in depth stuff when I get back from the 406, but until then, keep me in your prayers. I have a lot on my plate right now, and although it is sweet, its tough to balance. Also I am running my first basketball camp at the end of July. Yeah, thats right, I am the big dog. But Pray that I will be prepared and that I will be able to influence the kids in a positive way. Good stuff to come. Peace out girl scouts.

Song of the Moment: (insert your favorite camp song here)

No comments:

Post a Comment